FaceTime is one of the best pass-time for people who love to be tuned to their loved ones. But, that may all the way wrong, if between your hepped up FaceTime session gets stuck on the ending. The worst is your FaceTime ending stuck on your iPhone X, does not revive any longer. But don’t lose your heart we’ve collated some useful tips that can eradicate the problem by its root.
Part 1. Turn off iPhone X from Settings
It is terrific to witness your iPhone X getting stuck on FaceTime ending. And, to sort things out, you try to switch your iPhone off for a while. But, little does that prove to be fruitful on your FaceTime. So, to make things work out, turning your iPhone X by Settings may revive your Facetime. For doing so, perform the following steps.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘General’ from the available options.
- Now, scroll down for ‘Shut Down’ option. Simply, opt for it and your iPhone will be rebooted in no time.
Now, place a call in FaceTime to check if this method helped out in any way. If it didn’t upcoming solutions shall!
Part 2. Reactivate FaceTime
The above method is a tried and tested method which may or may not always assist you in dire need. But, this method may put a full stop on your iPhone X stuck over the FaceTime call ending. All, you are required to do is forget the app! Kidding, just deactivate the application for a while and launch it afresh. Here is how:
- Grab your iPhone and head off to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Message’ from the options.
- Under the ‘Message’ section, tap on ‘Send &Receive’ followed by selecting your Apple ID and signing out.
- Now, switch off FaceTime and iMessage service. Patiently wait, and then enable them by signing in with your Apple ID. This will force reactivation of the apps.
Hopefully, this helps out!
Part 3. Toggle FaceTime Off and On
The FaceTime ending stuck on iPhone X issue is not fatal in nature. So to fix it, disabling and enabling the application may help out. Simply, visit ‘Settings’ from your device and click on ‘FaceTime’ option. You will see the green colored switch, which you can turn off. Wait for some time and then slide it back now. Then use FaceTime to check whether iPhone X is still stuck on FaceTime call ending.
Part 4. Force Restart iPhone X
FaceTime not closing on iPhone X? Try your hand in restarting your iPhone. This way, refresh your FaceTime. Perform the following steps now.
- Firmly hold down the ‘Volume Up’ button and release it quickly.
- Repeat the same process with the ‘Volume Down’ button.
- Finally, long hold the ‘Power’ button until the Apple logo does not glow on the screen.
Part 5. Reinstall the FaceTime App
If none of the aforementioned methods helps out iPhone X stuck on FaceTime ending, then there may be a chance you have to re-install FaceTime application on your device. To do so, simply long tap on ‘FaceTime’ icon visible on the home screen. Slide the FaceTime’s icon to a cross on the left corner of the screen. Just tap on the cross icon an delete the application from your iPhone. Wait for some time and then reinstall the app from the Application store.
Part 5. Reset All Settings
The above methods can turn out to be futile but this one may aptly work on your iPhone to resolve the FaceTime ending stuck on iPhone X issue. Just, go to ‘Settings’ from your iPhone and visit ‘General’ followed by Reset option. From this, go to ‘Reset All Settings’. You would be required to enter the passcode and ensure to give permissions. However, this may also result in a complete data loss but fade away the problem of your iPhone X getting stuck on FaceTime ending.
Part 6. Reset Network Settings
Facetime doesn’t close on iPhone X? There might be a network issue. Thus, you can try your luck at resetting network settings. But you can be assured of incurring no data loss, as it will only remove your network settings like Wi-Fi passwords etc. Just, head on ‘Settings’ and switch to ‘General’>’Reset’>’Reset Network Settings’ and type in your passcode by confirming resetting.
Part 7. Restore iPhone using iTunes
Lastly, you can consider restoring your iPhone using iTunes to completely vanish the problem of FaceTime ending stuck on your iPhone X. Besides, eradicating the root cause, this may brush away all the contents available on your device. Just follow the ladder of steps below:
- Load iTunes and establish connection your iPhone X with the PC.
- Now, proceed with the device icon and select ‘Summary’.
- Most importantly, click on ‘Restore iPhone’ and consent the restoring process from the upcoming pop-up.
We hope the methods offered in this article may ward away the problem of your iPhone X that got stuck on FaceTime call ending. Do let us know which one you found the most useful one.